CBN Recruitment 2021 Central Bank of Nigeria ( Update ) – Are you interested in working with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)? This Post was created to your update and get you ready for the CBN recruitment for 2021.
So, if you’re interested to know when CBN will begin recruiting in 2021, this page will guide you. Keep reading and you won’t miss out. Bookmark and Always visit this page from time to time, so you won’t miss out on important updates regarding CBN recruitment 2021.
CBN Recruitment 2021 guide
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the apex monetary authority of Nigeria. This recruitment guide will answer the following questions:
- When will the Central Bank of Nigeria recruiting portal open for 2020?
- How to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment in 2020?
- Has CBN started recruitment for 2020?
- What is the CBN official recruitment portal?
To ascertain if the CBN recruitment portal has officially opened, visit the official CBN recruitment portal at www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp.
“From time to time, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV. Check back to this page for CBN recruitment updates”.
CBN Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Below are the basic requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
- Must not be more than 30 years old
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit, and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
CBN Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science Law
Central Bank of Nigeria application guide
- Multiple applications will not be entertained
- Candidates are to apply for one job position only
- The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application be disqualified No fee is required for online application, test, or interview
Note: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).