Apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019-2020
Hobark International Limited Recruitment – Hobark International Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Hobark International Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020.
About Hobark International Limited.
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Ultiproc offers a one- stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products for the oil and gas industry, construction, medical and manufacturing industry. At Ultiproc, we BUY…SHIP and DELIVER to your CHOICE LOCATION.
Full cycle recruitment solutions and HR-department outsourcing for the oil and gas industry is provided by Hobark CMS. Registered employees are placed at major oil companies throughout the world for various positions.
Hobark International Limited is always looking for new business opportunities. If you would like to discuss possibilities you can reach us on our contact us page.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Accounting Officer
♦ DW FOPS HVAC Maintenance Engineer
♦ Site Lifting Specialist
Location: Offshore Nigeria
♦ Contracts Analyst
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Hobark International Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply online.
Click here to apply online