Apply GREAT Undergraduate Scholarship for Indonesian Students at Queen’s University Belfast 2019/2020.
How to Apply for GREAT Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students 2019 – Ways to obtain GREAT Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Queen’s University Belfast 2019. Apply Now For this Scholarship 2019.
If you want to apply for GREAT Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Queen’s University Belfast 2019 – Kindly follow the steps given below;
Partnering with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The Queen’s University Belfast is happy to be offering the MHLS GREAT Undergraduate Scholarships for students applying to the University in 2019.
To cover tuition fees for the first year, they are offering one £20,000 scholarship for an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
- Scholarships will be awarded in Medicine, Health and Life Sciences (MHLS) excluding Medicine and Dentistry programmes.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees for the first year only of the undergraduate programme. (Each scholarship is worth £20,000)
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Applicants must be an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
- Current undergraduate offer holders who have a conditional or unconditional offer to study within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences commencing in 2019.
- Note that Medicine and Dentistry programmes are not eligible.
Scholarship Application Guideline
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application at MHLS GREAT Scholarship application form
How to Apply
Students should apply directly to the University or through UCAS. Find details here on how to apply. Students who have an unconditional or conditional offer to an eligible course should complete the application form.
- Most students make their applications through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) for full-time undergraduate degree programmes at Queen’s.
- The UCAS application deadline for international students is 30 June 2019, except for those applying for Medicine and Dentistry who should apply by 15 October 2018. Applicants should apply online at www.ucas.com
Applications Deadline: 30 June 2019
If you find this article helpful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends using any of our share buttons.